08 December 2010

Lamb Chops


OK... so in this recipe, as seen in picture, I thought I was buying bone-less Lamb Chops.  Oh well!
These are Bone-In Shoulder Lamb Chops, a little more gamey and harder to cook evenly, but still good.
I would suggest getting ones that are Bone-less and searing them in a pan.

Serves 2.  One Chop per person.


Ingredients

2 Lamb Chops (I suggest using Bone-less)
Rosemary sprigs
Salt
Pepper
Olive Oil

Directions

Season Lamb Chops with Salt and Pepper.

Heat Olive Oil in a pan, and place Lamb in pan with Rosemary.  If you place the Rosemary in the oil, it will slightly flavor the oil and thus the Lamb.

Cook 5 mins each side, or until medium rare.  Use the FMCT to test when it is done and let sit for 10 minutes after removing from pan.

I served these with Kale and Tomatoes.

*Also good with Lamb Chops is Mint Sauce.  More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment